29. Yinjun Xie, Peng Hu, Yehoshoa Ben-David, David Milstein,* A Reversible Liquid Organic Hydrogen Carrier System Based on Methanol-Ethylenediamine and Ethylene Urea, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 5105–5109.
28. Yinjun Xie, David Milstein,* Pd catalyzed, acid accelerated, rechargeable, liquid organic hydrogen carrier system based on methylpyridines/methylpiperidines. ACS Appl. Energy Mater. 2019, 2, 4302-4308.
27. You-Quan Zou, Niklas von Wolff, Aviel Anaby, Yinjun Xie, David Milstein,* Ethylene glycol as an efficient and reversible liquid organic hydrogen carrier. Nat. Catal. 2019, 2, 415-422.
26. Yinjun Xie,† Peng Hu,† Tatyana Bendikov, David Milstein,* Heterogeneously Catalyzed Selective Hydrogenation of Amides to Alcohols and Amines, Catal. Sci. Technol. 2018, 8, 2784–2788. († Contributed equally)
25. Yue Hu, Yinjun Xie, Zhiqiang. Shen, Hanmin Huang,* Palladium-Catalyzed Ring-Forming Aminoalkenylation of Alkenes with Aldehydes Initiated by Intramolecular Aminopalladation, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 2473-2477.
24. Yinjun Xie, Yehoshoa Ben-David, Linda J. W. Shimon, David Milstein,* Highly Efficient Process for Production of Biofuel from Ethanol Catalyzed by Ruthenium Pincer Complexes, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 9077–9080.
23. Yang Liu,† Yinjun Xie，† Hongli. Wang, Hanmin Huang,* Enantioselective Aminomethylamination of Conjugated Dienes with Aminals Enabled by Chiral Palladium Complex-Catalyzed C-N Bond Activation, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 4314–4317. (†Contributed equally)
22. Bao Gao, Yinjun Xie, Lei Yang, Hanmin Huang,* Copper-catalyzed decarboxylative cross-coupling of cinnamic acids and ACCN via single electron transfer, Org. Biomol. Chem. 2016, 14, 2399-2402.
21. Yinjun Xie， Shengmei Guo, Longmin Wu, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang,* Metal Bridging for Directing and Accelerating Electron Transfer as Exemplified by Harnessing the Reactivity of AIBN, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015.54, 5900-5904.
20. Bao Gao, Yinjun Xie, Lei Yang, Zhiqiang Shen, Hanmin Huang,* Decarboxylative Alkylcarboxylation of alpha,beta-Unsaturated Acids Enabled by Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling, Org. Lett., 2015, 17, 4968-4971.
19. Guoying Zhang, Yinjun Xie, Zhengkun Wang, Yang Liu, Hanmin Huang,* Diboron as a reductant for nickel-catalyzed reductive coupling: rational design and mechanistic studies, Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 1850-1853.
18. Bo Qian, Cuifang Qiao, Yinjun Xie, Hanmin Huang,* Iron-Catalyzed Alkenylation of Isochroman Acetals with Simple Alkenes, ChemCatChem. 2015, 7, 250-253.
17. Jianhua Hu,† Yinjun Xie,† Hanmin Huang,* Palladium-Catalyzed Insertion of an Allene into an Aminal: Aminomethylamination of Allenes by C−N Bond Activation, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014.53, 7272-7276. († Contributed equally)
16. Maorong. Wang, Yinjun Xie, Jiawen Li, Hanmin Huang,* Palladium-Catalyzed Direct Amination of Allylic Alcohols at Room Temperature, Synlett. 2014, 25, 2781-2786.
15. Yingwei Zhao, Yinjun Xie, Chungu Xia,* Hanmin Huang,* Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Oxidative C-H Sulfuration of Aryl Thiocarbamates, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2014, 356, 2471-2476.
14. Yinjun Xie, Jianhua Hu, Pan Xie, Bo Qian, Hanmin Huang,* Palladium-Catalyzed Difunctionalization of Enol Ethers to Amino Acetals with Aminals and Alcohols, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 18327-18330.
13. Yinjun Xie, Bo Qian, Pan Xie, Hanmin Huang,* Cooperative Catalysis with Aldehyde and Copper: Development and Application in Aerobic Oxidative C-H Amination at Room Temperature, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2013, 355, 1315-1322.
12. Guoying Zhang, Lei Yang, Yanyu Wang, Yinjun Xie, Hanmin Huang,* An Efficient Rh/O-2 Catalytic System for Oxidative C-H Activation/Annulation: Evidence for Rh(I) to Rh(III) Oxidation by Molecular Oxygen, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 8850-8853.
11. Yanping Zhou, Yinjun Xie, Lei Yang, Pan Xie, Hanmin Huang,* Copper-catalyzed aerobic oxidative amination of arylboronic acid with aminal under base-free conditions, Tetrahedron Letters, 2013, 54, 2713-2716.
10. Yinjun Xie, Jianhua Hu, Yanyu Wang, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang,* Palladium-Catalyzed Vinylation of Aminals with Simple Alkenes: A New Strategy To Construct Allylamines, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 20613-20616.
9. Pan Xie, Yinjun Xie, B.o Qian, Han Zhou, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang,* Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Carbonylation of Benzylic C–H Bonds via Nondirected C(sp3)–H Activation, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 9902-9905.
8. Dengjian Shi, Yinjun Xie, Han Zhou, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang,* A Highly Diastereo- and Enantioselective Reaction for Constructing Functionalized Cyclohexanes: Six Contiguous Stereocenters in One Step, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 1249-1251.
7. Pan Xie, Hanmin Huang,* Yinjun Xie, Shengmei Guo, Chungu Xia, Palladium-Catalyzed Selective C–H Benzylation towards Functionalized Azoles with a Quaternary Carbon Center, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354, 1692-1700.
6. Yinjun Xie, Yingwei Zhao, Bo Qian, Lei Yang, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang,* Enantioselective N–H Functionalization of Indoles with α,β-Unsaturated γ-Lactams Catalyzed by Chiral Brønsted Acids, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 5682-5686.
5. Shengmei Guo, Yinjun Xie, Xinquan Hu, Hanmin Huang,* Highly Diastereo- and Enantioselective Tandem Reaction toward Functionalized Pyrrolidines with Multiple Stereocenters, Org. Lett., 2011, 13, 5596-5599.
4. Shengmei Guo, Bo Qian, Yinjun Xie, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang,* Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Amination of Benzoxazoles via C−H and C−N Bond Activation: A New Strategy for Using Tertiary Amines as Nitrogen Group Sources, Org. Lett., 2011, 13, 522-525.
3. Bo Qian, Pan Xie, Yinjun Xie, Hanmin Huang,* Iron-Catalyzed Direct Alkenylation of 2-Substituted Azaarenes with N-Sulfonyl Aldimines via C–H Bond Activation, Org. Lett., 2011, 13, 2580-2583.
2. Shengmei Guo, Yinjun Xie, Xinquan. Hu, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang,* Diastereo- and Enantioselective Catalytic Tandem Michael Addition/Mannich Reaction: Access to Chiral Isoindolinones and Azetidines with Multiple Stereocenters, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2010, 49, 2728-2731.
1. Yinjun Xie, Hanmin Huang,* Weimin Mo, Xiangqun Fan, Zhenlu Shen, Zhiqiang Shen, Nan Sun, Baoxiang Hu, Xinquan Hu,* Design and synthesis of new chiral pyridine–phosphite ligands for the copper-catalyzed enantioselective conjugate addition of diethylzinc to acyclic enones, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 2009, 20, 1425-1432.